Patient Safety on UnaSource Health Campus
Our practices are open and actively scheduling patient visits. Most also provide telemedicine visits, so please call ahead and see what options are best for you.
The UnaSource Health campus is committed to taking the extra, enhanced precautions to keep our patients, doctors and employees safe. We are following all the CDC guidelines and more.
If you have a fever, cough, short of breath and/or been exposed to COVID-19, call your UnaSource Physician first to obtain guidance. Please DO NOT visit our campus as the practices are actively deferring potential COVID 19 patient to the appropriate testing and treatment sites.
Here are some of the other precautions we have put in place for your safety:
- Hand sanitizers– all with greater than 60% alcohol content– are in all entry areas of the building and in your UnaSource Physician’s office. Please use them.
- Per the Governor’s Executive Order, any individual able to medically tolerate a face covering must wear a covering over his or her nose and mouth—such as a homemade mask, scarf, bandana, or handkerchief—upon entering the building. Masks are available at many of the practices. Call ahead to reserve one.
- UnaSource has increased their cleaning services, including after hours, to thoroughly clean the interior building surfaces using FDA approved disinfecting products to eliminate virus and bacterial growth. Further, throughout the day a dedicated building porter is on site to wipe down all frequently touched areas repeatedly and provide extra cleaning where needed.
- We increased the airflow in all our buildings to 60% fresh air and we maintain a dual filtering system that exchanges the inside air with the outside air at least every 4 minutes or 15 times an hour. The surgery center turns over the air every 3 minutes with HEPPA filters.
- Patients and visitors are to follow the instructions of their UnaSource Physician’s office. Visitors wait in their car unless critical for patient safe travel to a suite. Visitor may wait in a socially distanced waiting room or return to their car until needed again unless otherwise specified by a UnaSource Physician. At all times we must maintain social distancing.
Your UnaSource Physician’s office can also provide you with any further precautions they have in place to protect your health. Please call ahead for a safe visit!!!